As an organization, we have been working tirelessly to ensure we are operating safely and responsibly while best supporting you. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing around the evolving situation and we are committed to being responsive and flexible to your needs.
We are deemed an essential business and are fully able to support your normal business operations, while properly practicing the mandated safety procedures.
If you are in need of:
If you have an urgent request, please call us at during our business hours:
1-800.293.4122 Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm
Service calls– All service requests will be addressed when placed. We are adapting to meet safety requirements by addressing the service issue over the phone, via web-conference, and as a last resort – technician dispatch. We must limit face-to-face exposure as much as possible. In the event we must dispatch a Service Technician, please note that safety is our top priority. Protective gear and handwashing practices are a must. We also ask that you allow no less than 6ft between you and our Service Technicians and no more than 10 people in the space.
Toner – All supply requests for toner are being fulfilled in our warehouse. We are taking the necessary safety precautions before shipping to your business. This includes sanitizing the outside of the box. We ask that you sanitize when you receive as well.
IT Technical Support – All of our IT technicians are working remotely and can assist you virtually.
Precautions & Requirements our Technicians/Support Staff are taking:
- All Technicians/Support staff have been issued disposable gloves for one-time-use and masks for use during their on site visits.
- Masks: Mask will be worn at all time while on site Mandatory
- Gloves: Gloves will be worn at all times while on-site Mandatory
- Will follow proper hand hygiene protocol before and after service
- Will wipe down client machines with 90% Isopropyl Alcohol before and after service work.
- Will remove all waste/trash from site upon departure
Precautions & Requirements our Sales Representatives are taking:
Our sales representatives have been instructed to offer remote or phone meetings to clients. If you need any assistance in the area, please Contact Us or please call us at 716-854-4122 during our business hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm.
Proper/Safe Equipment Cleaning:
In the wake of the Coronavirus pandemic, it is strongly recommended to sanitize the most touched areas on your office equipment.
Please follow these tips:
Chemicals safe to use:
- Isopropyl alcohol wipes
- Most antibacterial/disinfectant wipes
- Most antibacterial/disinfectant sprays*
* with sprays: Use a soft, lint-free cloth. Moisten the cloth with spray and wipe down the screen and panels. Avoid spraying directly onto the device (this can damage internal components) or use paper towels (they may scratch screens).
Please Avoid the below chemicals, as these can damage or cloud the screens:
- Other harsh cleaning solvents
Recommended cleaning guidelines: