Your company’s printing practices can cost you more than you may realize. Studies have shown that companies can spend as much as 3% of their yearly revenue on printing. Depending on the size of your business, this can add up to tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars. Indeed, a typical office employee spends more than $10,000 each year on printing documents.
With Managed Print Solutions from United Business Systems, you can rein these costs in and increase your productivity. You’ll be able to make your printing processes more secure, more efficient and more profitable.
Details of Managed Print Solutions
Managed Print Solutions from UBS is a comprehensive service for your organization’s printing solution. It encompasses:
- Examining your current printing processes and spotting areas for improvement
- Tracking who uses your copiers, inkjet and laser printers, when they use them and what they print
- Assigning quotas for printer usage, which helps you reduce printing waste and expenses
- Tracking and managing the environmental impact of your printing
- Monitoring printer supply levels and service issues (see our Remote Monitoring page for more information)
- Preventing unauthorized access to your copiers, printers and documents (for more information, see our Security page)
Training and Workflow Implementation
To ensure that our clients get the most from our print devices and solutions, UBS also offers training and workflow implementation services. We’ll help you integrate our products with the rest of your network and make sure that everything functions properly. For more details, go to our Training and Workflow Implementation pages.