Discover a Better Way to Organize and Secure Your Information
Organizing and managing your information effectively can yield significant benefits for your company. It can help you meet your industry’s requirements for privacy and security, such as HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and others. It can also enable you to find crucial data right when you need it, thereby increasing your productivity.
Make Security a Priority
UBS has helped improve the processes of organizations ranging from small businesses to enterprise-level companies. These scalable, cost-effective document management systems are ideal for businesses looking to make the switch from physical to digital records, secure and monitor their information, and automate their paper-intensive processes.
Key Features of Our Document Management Software
- Print and store solutions that come from clients, vendors, and internal staff members
- Scan, email, import, and drop documents to one location and easily retrieve them later
- Approve and review documents, and send them back to required parties if necessary
- Place documents in a centralized area that’s safe from potential disasters
- Add, remove, and change information while saving all versions of your documents
- Archive documents and ensure industry and government retention compliance
- Destroy unnecessary documents once you’ve reached retention requirements
Training and Workflow Implementation
To ensure the effectiveness of our solutions, UBS also offers training and workflow implementation services. We help integrate our products with the rest of your network and make sure they meet your organization’s needs. For more details, go to our Training and Workflow Implementation pages.
UBS Helps RochesterWorks! Save Time and Money
RochesterWorks! generates a ton of paperwork and their staff often complained about their inability to retrieve documents in a timely manner. Our Square9 Document Management system improved internal processes by allowing team members to scan, upload, and send documents to a safe, centralized location and retrieve them later without issue.
"We’ve recognized the immediate time savings that the solution has created for our team."