The Right Solution for You is at UBS
A standard sheet of paper won’t work for all of your printing needs. Creative and technical professionals in various industries know that all too well. Luckily, United Business Systems carries a range of top-tier printing devices. So whether you need blueprints, books, or extra large posters, we have high-performing machines for all your needs.
How UBS devices and services help transform businesses.
We know how important it is to have immediate access to efficient printers and copiers. Poor-quality machines can hinder your business’ performance, that’s why we’re devoted to helping you maximize time and money.
Our laser printers, scanners, and copiers from industry leaders like Canon and Ricoh provide users with the ability to upload, print, and distribute with ease. You can print super large posters, or thousands of pages within minutes. And we offer document management solutions to help reduce printing costs, streamline workflows, and keep information secure.
Wide Format Printers
Whether you’re printing engineering drawings for a client meeting, posters for a company event, or banners to celebrate your school’s sports team, we have the right machine to fit your needs. Our devices rank top in the nation, with customizable controls that produce dozens of large, high-quality documents in a matter of minutes.
- High-speed, black and white or color printing and document scanning.
- Print and scan to cloud from any location.
- 5, 8, and 12-color inkjet systems.
- Print up to 10 24” x 36” sheets per minute.
- High DPI resolutions.
- Various stock capabilities, from 20 lbs. Bond to waterproof paper.
- Energy star-qualified design.
- Nearly 100% recyclable components.
Our production printers can handle high-document volume and quality demands, with the capability to produce thousands of pages within minutes. Our equipment gives your documents reliably sharp images and crisp text.
- G7 calibration for precise color matching.
- Ability to print up to 51.2”.
- Accurate alignment and front-to-back registration.
- Envelope printing up to 10” x 13”.
- Booklet finishers and high-capacity stakers.
- Square back binding and GBC wirebind finishing.
- Precise cutting and trimming.
In today’s business world, success can depend on how efficiently you manage your documents. You may need to produce error-free physical copies in a timely manner, while also storing them in a setting that allows you to easily retrieve these documents later on. Our multifunctional devices will get the job done.
- Print both color and black-and-white pages in seconds.
- Scan documents for quick, easy storage on your office’s network.
- Fax and email documents right after you’ve captured them.
Our document management solutions will help ensure your organization meets industry requirements for privacy and security, such as HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and others. We’ll find your inefficiencies, make sure your systems are up to date, and show you how to properly upload and store digital documents. You’ll never lose important documents again.
- Print and store solutions that comes from clients, vendors, and internal staff members.
- Scan, email, import, and drop documents to one location and easily retrieve them later.
- Approve and review documents, and send them back to required parties if necessary.
- Place documents in a centralized area that’s safe from potential disasters.
- Add, remove, and change information while saving all versions of your documents.
- Archive documents and ensure industry and government retention compliance.
- Destroy unnecessary documents once you’ve retention requirements.
We have great devices AND we’ll make sure they get to you – no matter what.
UBS will help you gain control of your printing budget. Companies may spend as much as 3% of their yearly revenue on printing, which can add up to hundreds of thousands of dollars depending on a company’s size. It’s time we change that. Our managed print solutions will cut those costs and increase your productivity.
Want to learn more about our products and services?
Talk to our team about finding the perfect printing solution for your business. We work with you at every step of the way to provide the highest level of service that you can trust. Contact us today to get started!