Charter schools provide a creative and personalized educational environment, and need the right equipment to promote their unique system to current and prospective students. But the right promotion starts with a proper advertising and marketing strategy, which is why efficient technology is crucial for the school’s success.
The Problem Behind Printing Large Documents
Charter School for Applied Technologies in Buffalo, New York prepares students for sustaining careers by integrating career exploration and a lifelong learning culture. The school recently revamped its marketing strategy to include event planning and promotion and needed a new printer to improve its workflow. That’s when they turned to United Business Systems.
Every time the school needed a document larger than 12” x 18”, the team was forced to outsource posters, banners, signs and pop-ups. In addition to paying for printing, the team had to factor in shipping costs and wait times for the materials to arrive. Printing became an inconvenience and held them back from reaching their full marketing capabilities.
How UBS Found the Perfect Solution
UBS presented the school with in-house printing options that allowed teachers more autonomy to be creative and resourceful. By creating a more sustainable workflow, administration was able to put more focus on student engagement and no longer had to worry about how or where they’d print. Teachers had immediate access to color printing and quick production times, and were able to create on a whim.
The communications department decided the school needed a wide format printer to produce banners, flyers, and other documents to support event promotions. UBS found the right device.
Wide format printers’ key features
- High-speed, black and white or color printing and document scanning
- Print and scan to cloud from any location
- 5, 8, and 12-color inkjet systems
- Print up to 10 24” x 36” sheets per minute
- High DPI resolutions
- Various stock capabilities, from 20 lbs. Bond to waterproof paper
- Energy star-qualified design
- Nearly 100% recyclable components
How A Wide Format Printer Helped This School Succeed
The charter school saved on outsourcing and shipping costs, and they’ve found the wide format printer to be extremely convenient.
Helped save money.
Since purchasing a wide format printer, the Charter School for Applied Technologies has saved on outsourcing and shipping costs, and they’ve found the wide format printer to be both convenient and useful. The team now has peace of mind of knowing their money is being put into an effective solution.
Printed diverse documents.
Since purchasing the machine, the school has printed wrapping paper, large banners, hallway photos, popup signs, and step-and-repeat backdrops in-house.
Got rid of shipment delays.
Not having to pay for each individual product to be shipped saved more money in the long run. Going back and forth with printing companies is no longer disrupting their workflow, which allows the school to focus more on the students.
UBS Has More Printers and Copiers to Help Your Business Succeed
UBS offers a selection of laser printers, scanners, and copiers from industry leaders like Canon and Ricoh. In addition, we’ve kept up to date with technological advances over the years and can offer document management solutions to help reduce printing costs, streamline workflows, and keep information secure in your personalized software.
Our production printers can produce thousands of pages in minutes with sharp images and crisp text.
- G7 calibration for precise color matching
- Ability to print up to 51.2”
- Accurate alignment and front-to-back registration
- Envelope printing up to 10” x 13”
- Booklet finishers and high-capacity stakers
- Square back binding and GBC wirebind finishing
- Precise cutting and trimming
Our multifunction printers are our all-in-one devices that print, scan, copy, and fax.
- Print both color and black-and-white pages in seconds.
- Scan documents for quick, easy storage on your office’s network.
- Fax and email documents right after you’ve captured them.
Our document management software will organize and manage your information effectively while keeping them secure.
- Scan, email, import, drag, drop to a central location, then assign values to the documents to easily retrieve them later.
- Approval Process- Document is reviewed and approved by all required parties. Can be sent back if needed
- Store-Placing all documents in a centralized area where they are easy to find and retrieve
- Collaborate & Modify-Add, remove, change information. All versions are saved and all contributors recorded
- Archive-Secure long term storage with easy access that meets security requirements (HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley) and retention rule
Never Run Out of Ink or Toner Again
One of the many benefits of working with a local company like UBS is the ability to pick up the phone when you have a problem or need supplies. We’ll send a technician to your location to take care of you that same day. And with our meter/toner reporting software, we’re constantly monitoring supply levels so you don’t have to think about it.
Ready to Find the Perfect Device?
Our team of certified technicians will recommend the right machine for your business while also training you on how to use it. All you have to do is fill out this form and we will reach out to you within 2 business days.